BONSERNEWS.com – Islamic New Year 1 Muharram 1445 Hijriyah falls on Wednesday, July 19 2023. Muslims will welcome this new year with great joy. This is because the Islamic New Year is one of the important moments for Muslims around the world.
Because, this celebration is related to the event of the migration of the Prophet Muhammad SAW from Mecca to Medina.
There are many ways to commemorate and celebrate the 1st Muharram New Year. Apart from reading prayers at the end of the year and doing good deeds.
Also Read: Dropout Rate Increases !! The following are 5 financial tips to be able to prepare children’s school funds
Many people send Islamic congratulations on 1 Muharram 2023 to their family, friends and co-workers.
This greeting aims to convey hopes, prayers, and motivation to have a better new year.
Quoting from various sources, here is a collection of greetings for the Islamic New Year 1 Muharram 1445 H. Let’s celebrate the Islamic New Year on social media.
1. New year, it’s time to set new goals. There is time to reflect on the things that are important to you and the things you want to achieve. May this year you see all your dreams come true. Happy Islamic New Year 1445 H.
Also Read: 3 Recommended Free Game Applications Suitable for Children’s Development, Helping Early Literacy
2. Let’s pray that this year will be filled with peace, happiness and abundance. May Allah bless you in the Islamic New Year.
3. One year we have lived, hopefully we can improve our deeds last year and the bad deeds of last year can be left behind. Happy Hijri New Year 1445 H.
4. The end of each year is the time to say goodbye to one year and welcome the arrival of a new year. May the year 1445 Hijri be full of blessings and prosperity.
5. At the end of this night, let me apologize for all the mistakes and mistakes that I did not escape. May the new year always bring new colors for a better self. Happy Islamic New Year 1 Muharram 1445 Hijri.
6. Sincere deeds come from a clean heart. Cleanse the heart with soft words. Let’s welcome the month of Muharram with full hope